Welcome to our Fall II Season 2020! I am so happy that we can continue our classes with all safety measures in place and that children have an opportunity to feel a bit more “normal” with some additional after school activities. This season we are going to select some artworks and include them in our yearly celebration of creativity. We are going to put up our small art exhibition in East Guelph Public Library in December. You can proudly present it to your friends and family during the whole month, subject to library’s opening hours. As usually the program will take 8 weeks, 2 hours each class. Program fee: CAD $200.00 per student (all materials are included). You can pay by e-transfers, cheques and cash.
|Schedule||Start date||End date||Time:|
|Monday||26th of Oct 2020||14th of Dec 2020||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm|
|Tuesday||27th of Oct 2020||15th of Dec 2020||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||28th of Oct 2020||16th of Dec 2020||5:30 pm to 7:30 pm|
|Saturday||31st of Oct 2020||19th of Dec 2020||10:00 am to 12:00 pm|
Project list to be completed during the program:
- Spooky house – 3 colours art, acrylic painting.
- Remembrance Day oil pastels art.
- Art History – gardens of Claude Mone, watercolours.
- How to paint a fire? – acrylic painting.
- City landscape – Guelph downtown watercolours.
- Flowers composition with soft pastels.
- An outdoor evergreen tree with ornaments – oil pastels.
- Chinese New Year and dragon sketching – pencil crayons and markers.
Classes are designed for the age group 6 to 15. The program is subject to policies, guidelines, and terms of “Art Studio Guelph”.
Also, please make sure to read Covid-19 preventive measures plan page.