- Advanced registration is either recommended or required for all programs.
- Registration for programs are first-come-first-serve, and classes have attendance caps.
- Each course fee includes materials and supplies.
- If a program reaches capacity, there is no guarantee that an additional session/more spaces will be made available.
- All programs will ask for payment in advance, to ensure that classes have the financial commitment to begin.
- Students are only registered in a program upon receipt of their payment.
- Classes are subject to cancellation (see below).
- Programs, prices, and instructors are subject to change without notice.
- Start dates are estimates only and may be subject to change.
- Only water based supplies will be available on site.
- Any allergies or special needs have to be clearly indicated during registration to make sure it can be accommodated.
Withdrawals & Refunds
To request withdrawal from a program, you must contact the Art Studio Guelph at 519-822 7884 (during operating hours) or e-mail email@example.com
A withdrawal occurring less than one (1) week prior to the start of a program is subject to a $25 administration fee.
To be eligible for a full refund, the withdrawal must be requested at least one (1) week prior to the start of a program. Absence from the program does not constitute notice of withdrawal.
Fees for sessions and programs after the starting date or time are non-refundable.
Cancellation of Classes or Workshops
To ensure that we are able to run your preferred class, we recommend that you enroll at least two (2) weeks prior to the commencement of the program.
If a program is canceled due to low enrollment, registered students will be given one (1) day notice prior to the scheduled first class. A full refund will be given.
Art Studio Guelph reserves the right to cancel programs; in the event of cancellations prior to the beginning of a program, a full refund will be given. If a program is canceled any time after the beginning, a prorated refund will be issued.
Transfers are subject to availability, and may only occur between classes within the same program. Transfers may only be authorized by the instructor for the two classes in question.
Art Studio Guelph does not offer make-up classes for students who are absent from a regularly scheduled class.
Auditing or sitting in on a program for any reason is not permitted. Proof of payment may be requested by the instructor prior to the start of the program.
Trial classes (subject to availability) are limited to a maximum of one class per student. Registration for the program is required should the student wish to continue.
Open House Session
Open House Sessions will be available for students, their friends and family in between the scheduled courses and will be announced on the website and social media at least 2 weeks prior. Art Studio Guelph will have to be informed about an intention of attendance and number of interested participants due to space limitation.
If classes/sessions are canceled due to weather, notices will be posted on our website and social media channels at the earliest available opportunity. Students may also send an email to enquire – firstname.lastname@example.org
While every effort will be made to schedule make-up sessions, but they cannot be guaranteed.
All students have the right to learn in a positive and creative environment. If any student disrupts the learning of others or is disrespectful towards others, he or she will be given one warning by the instructor. In the case of a child, the parent/guardian will be notified in writing by the program coordinator. Failure to correct the disruptive behavior will result in the student’s removal from the course with no reimbursement of fees. We have a zero tolerance policy for bullying.