Let’s start Winter with a new wonderful Art Program which is going to make you feel all warm and cozy inside of your artistic soul.
Children will be offered easy to understand activities which will teach them all about colours, lines, shapes, and textures. They will also learn how to appreciate art, communicating about it and will increase self-confidence. Through learning, creating and discussions, children will learn to explore their own creativity and do so without boundaries.
The program will cover 8-week, 2 hours each class. Classes are scheduled
every Wednesday from 5:30 pm to 7:30 pm from the 9th of January to the 27th of February 2019
every Saturday from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm from the 5th of January to the 23rd of February 2019.
Program fee: CAD $200.00 per student.
Projects list to be completed during the program:
- Mixed media and finger painting – Snowmen in a snowy night.
- Pastel colors – Sunset landscape.
- The contrast in Art – An umbrella project.
- 3 Color Art – Winter forest.
- Acrylic painting, colors theory II – Toys in the box.
- Poster art – Peace / Love / Flowers.
- How to create movement in the Art? – Ballerinas.
- Oil pastels – Spring farm.
Classes are designed for the age group 6 to 15. Size of the class is up to 6 students.
The program is subject to policies, guidelines and terms of “Art Studio Guelph”.